Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A*LIGHT LIGHT UP~ Mission Possible by Alice Fulks

     WHAT LIGHTS US UP...
       Inspiration.  Imagination.  Illumination.    

This E-zine is our offering to you filled with all things that Light Us Up!
  A*LIGHT  is dedicated to creating uplifting media content through the art of  live streaming & video. Our mission is to spread light & love world wide. 
       

        ~ Mission Possible ~

Several yearago, a friend invited me to a speaking event and the speaker said something that changed my life: 

 "Do I believe in angels?" He asked. "Yes, I believe there are over 6 billion angels on this planet.  An angel is a messenger and each of you has a message."  

This rang through me: my blood, my body, my being, like a volt of electricity.  It was something I had sensed.  I knew I had a message but wasn't sure how to deliver it.  I didn't know what to do with it, how to figure it out.   

Beautiful thing I heard in yoga class tonight: We all have a purpose and when we begin to seek, the path is slowly revealed to us.  We need not figure anything out because we are shown the way.  

The last several years I have begun to sense and feel I am being guided down this path but (as all of us know) it can get dark at times, or I feel lost or scared.  We can all get scratched and banged up along the way at times, but my God it is worth it.  It is a wonder to behold as the sunlight reveals the path step by step before us.      

As the great Martin Luther King Junior said, "We don't have to see the whole staircase we need only to take the next step."  

For all of those out there who are uncertain of your path, I get it.  I was so uncertain for so long.  Please know, you are not alone and you truly have a mission on this planet.  I believe that is why we are here.  We have a message to deliver, are given a mission and this mission, if we choose to accept it, is possible.  

We are all tested and sometimes pushed beyond where we think we can go or what we think we can handle.  But these points, these moments, when we go beyond, show us who we really are.  What we are really made of. 

Whatever your message is and wherever your mission takes you to deliver your message, I hope you choose to accept it.  I wish for all of us to embody embrace and love our mission, whole heartedly, for the good times and bad.  I hope that we all remember that our mission is vital, we are the only ones who can fufill it, and it is indeed possible.  

We each have a message to deliver and a mission to complete.  What's yours?  A*Light would love to hear it!  Tweet us @alicealight or send out your message on the blog:  alightpicture.com/blog

Please check out our video below: Welcome to the Global Village. Working with Golden Bridge on the Global Village: an Online Kundalini Yoga Studio, is my mission: spreading light and love world wide.  

There are so many incredible people teachers, visionaries, geniuses that have contributed to creating the Golden Bridge Global Village.  I am so excited to share my mission with all of you!   

Have a beautiful weekend!  


  A*LIGHT 
Would love to hear from you!  
or tweet us @alicealight
 Shine On Friends.  Shine! 
Alice Fulks 
A*LIGHT Creative Director
                                         
                            
    Welcome to the Golden Bridge Global Village

The Golden Bridge Global Village Online Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Coming Soon! 
Check Out Our Video!


 It Takes a Village to Raise a Spirit 

Save
15%
Savings of 15% on your next video or live stream! 
Have a great idea you want to share? Have an Event or Wedding coming Up?  A*LIGHT will Light Up & Illuminate Your Vision! 
This coupon is transferable and you can share this offer with friends and family.  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment